Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Frogs

Setting: Breakfast table at about 6:50 am.

Persons in Attendance: Brandon (just finished eating) and Dale (just started eating)

Bystander: Justin (in the middle of eating)

Here it goes --

Brandon: Dad, how come frogs throw up in their mouth when they eat?

Dale: Can we talk about this some time other than when I'm just starting my breakfast?

Meanwhile, Justin is standing nearby trying his best not to imitate a frog by throwing up what he just ate because he's laughing so hard.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Ah, Brando. He's always good for a new fact for my "Gee Whiz" collection. I miss that kid. When is he coming over next?

Katie L. said...

Frogs throw up? I seriously need to get cable so I can catch up on my Animal Planet.

Dee Lisonbee said...

This post ranks right up there with Malia breaking her little baby neck -seriously good stuff

Courtney said...

I can totally picture Justin in the corner making throw up noises as he eats his breakfast and cracking himself up so much that he nearly does spit it all back up. Wish I could have been there.

j-liz said...

Thats enough out of you lady coach. Now come give me a hug so I can get electrocuted.

Stephanie said...

That's my boy!

Courtney said...

You joke now Justin, but I'll be visiting this summer and I have a lot of unused electricity stored up in me that I'm going to have to let loose on someone before I can hold Spammy's alien baby. I think we both know who will be having the last laugh then...