Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Video of Sarah

So on Sunday, we were all sitting at Lisa's parents' house and Kevin, Lisa's youngest brother, was playing with Sarah. He would set an animal on her head and then when it fell off, he would make a noise and she started laughing. She was laughing so hard that she started passing gas (if you turn up your volume, you can hear it.) Then, out of nowhere she decided she was done and just let off a couple of screams. It was hilarious. The screams are funny too because we were sitting in church on Sunday morning waiting for Sacrament to start. Our ward is pretty crazy. If you are not there 15 minutes early you don't get a soft seat. Then, 5 minutes before the meeting, a bishopric member gets up and asks everyone to quietly enjoy the prelude music. At this point, it goes dead silent. Then about a minute before we started, she lets out this huge scream. Everyone turns and stares at us. Then the lady in front of us turns to Lisa and says, Oh, I just love it when babies find their voices. Such a nice lady. Anyways, here is a funny video of Sarah. Oh, and it shows how well she is sitting up now. That all happened within the last 2 weeks. We took three videos of her doing it, but I have decided to spare you and only post the last one.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That is about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Please come to the wedding and bring her...we need to see her more. Please, please, please, please...

j-liz said...

Baby laughter is the best. She is a cutie.

Tamara said...

I agree. Baby laughter just slays me. And I agree with Michelle. You guys really MUST come down, even for a day or so. I've got to meet Baby Sarah!

Matty said...

Well I am so glad you guys are so excited to see ME when I come down next weekend...I mean...so excited to se my kid. It looks like Lisa and Sarah are going to be able to come with me too. Its going to be a party!!! And I mean an all night party because Sarah is still waking up a couple times a night! Who's in for a PARTY?!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, that's adorable! Made me laugh big time!! She's such a cutie.

Carrie L said...

YAY! I'm so glad the whole clan is coming! That video is the cutest!

Courtney said...

I showed this video to everyone at work and they were cracking up...until my boss walked in...and then we all pretended to answer our phones that weren't ringing.