Thursday, May 22, 2008

Snaggle has finally lost his other front tooth!


Remember this? Well, as you can see, Carter now has that look going for him. A little history behind the last front tooth to fall out...it looked so horribly disgusting that I begged him yesterday to let me pull it out. His teacher told him not to come back to school with that tooth still in his mouth. Finally, before he went to bed, he let me pull it out...or shall we say TRY to pull it out? I did the tie a string around it thing. I got the string on really well and gave it a nice hard yank...too bad the tooth didn't come out with the nice hard tug. Carter was crying, there was blood, and the string was stuck. So, after that, he decided to let it fall out on its own, which it did today, thankfully. Isn't he a sight? You lucky wedding guests will see it next weekend. That's going to make for some fabulous pictures!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm impressed that he let you tie a string to his tooth! Brandon would never go for that. He looks adorable with the missing teeth! lol

Katie L. said...

Look at those eyes, your kids have the best eyes. I miss those boys!