Thursday, May 1, 2008

I don't think so....

So, I've been bulking up on food storage lately and on one particular website, they advertised freshly canned SQUIRREL. I am serious folks. They even bragged that you wouldn't have to break out your pellet guns...the only tool you'd need was a can opener. THESE PEOPLE WERE SERIOUS. I think the site was called internet grocer.com, but I'm not positive...I didn't bookmark it because any site that sells actual squirrel to be eaten is NOT A WEBSITE I WANT TO GO TO EVER AGAIN!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

You know, Cousin Eddie read squirrels are high in cholesterol. You might want to save those for special occasions.

Matty said...

I cant believe you didnt bookmark it for me. I have been looking all over for some ground/canned squirrel.

The Queen said...

You know, that would go perfectly with the squirrel stew recipe I posted awhile back!

Mandolin said...

Good job on the food storage quest! I need to do the same and feel with all the warnings and headings that it isn't just a light warning! Way to be obedient! That is such your nature anyway, right? LOL!

j-liz said...

Pellet gun? Just call Clark W. Griswald. He'll throw his coat on it and them smack it with hammer. Or call "Snots." He'll take care of him.