Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Folks, Merry Christmas!

Check this out. It is a floorplan of the home Rick and I bought on Sunday in Fresno/Clovis. I'm trying to contain my excitement because it is contingent on our escrow closing...but the thought of more room and a backyard is very enticing. We got a fabulous deal thanks to Kevin Crissman who went with us and would not give an inch when it came to what we could afford...if anyone plans on buying a new home, TAKE KEVIN WITH YOU. It cost us nothing and we got a lot out of it! (And, of course the builder gives him a small chunk of change too). Anyway, let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Adam said...

What a nice house! The dual vanities and walk-in-closets will be so nice, I bet. And an island kitchen, too! And functionally, you can't beat having your washer/dryer upstairs so you aren't heaving heavy loads up and down the stairs...

Congratulations!
Adam

Carrie L said...

Wow! It's going to be gorgeous! Congratulations!

Tamara said...

Congratu-freaking-lations!

Well, I know I'm ready to crash your pad. I mean, optional 4th bedroom sounds like "I'm Tammy's new guest room" to me. That is what you meant by that, right? Meemers?

BTW, have I whipped that kid into shape or WHAT!?! He notices dual vanities and walk in closets. AND I did it in record time. I hate to brag but...:)

Rickterscale said...

Please note, after Tammy's comment below, we have opted to use that space as a loft in lieu of a fourth bedroom. But Tammy, from what I understand there is a quite comfortable crawl space which is yours any time you're in town.

Michelle said...

Wow Adam, I am impressed at the details you notice...and I have to say, it is a fabulous house!

Katie L. said...

Michelle,
My most favorite thing in the world about my house is the upstairs laundry room. It's a real nice surprise. You will be so happy!