Monday, May 14, 2007

What are you looking at?

This photograph compliments of Judy, of course, shows a typical look that Malia gives people. You know, the "what are you looking at?" look...Good thing she is so beautiful to look at...otherwise when she gets booted out of nursery AGAIN, I might strangle her. Actually, she's just lucky the nursery leader hasn't strangled her along with the parents of the children she bullies...now I ask you, how could a face like this belong to such a little terror?

4 comments:

The Queen said...

She's such a cutie. I love the one you put up of her in the corner too.

Courtney said...

Please, stop posting these adorable pictures of your children people. It's only making me fear the day when I have kids and what they have to live up to.

Katie L. said...

Michelle,

I was wondering if you love your other kids at all, or just Malia. I haven't seen any pictures of them! I want to see how big they are. Where was that picture taken?

suzettelh said...

Remember when I told you not to worry that Your mission will go by fast.haha
Well, don't worry, hang on, your children grow up fast. This too shall pass.haha
Enjoy those cute kids, you're a great mom!
Love you tons,
Suzette