Thursday, August 21, 2008

By Popular Demand...

More pictures of Baby Braun! Here she is with her bright eyes after I got her all dressed up and ready to bust loose of the hospital.



I handed her to Daddy for one last shot before we left the hospital so he could show off her adorable pink outfit and her super soft white blankey from Aunt Yetty. Then Daddy ran downstairs to pull the car around while we waited for a call from our room.



But she got tired of waiting and assumed her now trademark position of sleeping with her pouty shaped mouth wide open.



At long last, Daddy put her in her car seat and strapped her in tight and we were off on our journey home. And here we are at the end of a tumultous three days and the beginning of a bunch of good times together, just Mommy, Daddy and Baby Elizabeth Rose (but her very closest of friends call her Ellie).

9 comments:

The Queen said...

aww, shes a cutie. doesn't look like a lazerbeam though!

Katie L. said...

LOVE the final version of her name. You picked my favorite, and I'm so happy I get to call somebody Elizabeth even if it can't be my girl!

Katie L. said...

P.S. That first eyes-open picture is so darling! She looks cuter than the last time I saw her, I'm just itching to hold her again!

Kristin said...

I'm so flattered you decided to name your kid after me... Kristin E-LOOSER-BETH Lisonbee. You guys are too kind. Really, I never would have expected it but... what a treat. Ha Ha. Congrats you freaks.

Kristin said...

I can't even spell loser right. Are you sure you want to keep that name???

Michelle said...

Yippee...she's the third Lisonbeaker grandbaby to be named after Grandma. Malia will gladly share the name Rose with anyone and everyone. And, I love the name Elizabeth. Very sweet. I'm glad we have a name to call her now! She is beautiful. Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming.

Lisa said...

I'm with Katie - glad to have an Elizabeth in the family since I love the name and haven't been able to get comfortable with a potential Liz Lisonbee (unless of course, she wants to be a radio personality).

So pretty.

Carrie L said...

She is so cute! And the name us perfect--so classic! Why did you pick Elizabeth?

Dee Lisonbee said...

Would you believe after all the attention that hospital hat got that when I went to work the next THREE days I completely forgot about it - thanks for the reminder, I will be doing arts and crafts in the nursery on Monday. She just gets cuter every day and I will be excited to see the difference three weeks makes. She is beautiful