Friday, August 29, 2008

Sorry for the overload of photos. I can't stop myself!

Yes, I'm officially a nerd magic parent. I took an inane number of pictures of Elizabeth after her first bath at home last week. These will of course be kept in the file for blackmail with respect to future dates but in the meantime, why not post them on the internet for her fans far and wide to see?

Turns out my baby hates the bath! Could she really be mine if she hates water? I'm a bit perturbed. I'm hoping its just a phase.

She felt much better once we put her in her pretty dress and got a bow in her (lack of) hair.

It's amazing. These pics are only a few days old but her little face has already changed so much! Don't be alarmed, by the way. The scratches all over her face were just from her tantrum while she was splishing and splashing. They went away just a few minutes later. It was a pretty impressive tantrum. Perhaps that's the proof that she's my baby. It's karma I suppose because mom wished me one just like me!

5 comments:

Carrie L said...

What do you mean she has no hair? She looks perfectly adorable!

Michelle said...

yIn the first two pictures, she is giving you quite a scowl. I hope you learned your lesson about baths...she is very cute. I can't wait to meet her.

Tamara said...

She is a TOTAL scowler. Katie can back me up. She's seen the looks this girl throws out. And you should see the look I get when I put her in her car seat...only made worse by the sun getting in her eyes while we're driving. I wonder where she gets that from.

Katie L. said...

Don't worry, Nate hated baths at first too. They get over it when they have enough insulation to keep them warm while they are wet! Hopefully soon, right?

Courtney said...

I can second the scowls that girl gives, I've seen them in person. When Tamms puts her in her car seat she strait up gives this look of "Really? You're putting me in this thing AGAIN? I thought we talked about this..." I miss my cuddly little baby Rosie and can't wait till we can hang out again. Nap time hasn't been the same since I left her.