Monday, August 18, 2008

Miss us?

Since moving to Dallas it seems I am busier than ever. I think I like that, it gives me less time to worry about unimportant things. I do miss days of blogging and scrapbooking. It is hard to sit down and clean out my email inbox or post new photos, one of the kids always wants my attention for something. This is one of my favorites I've taken recently.


And one of the highlights of moving here is that we see a lot more of the Lisonbees, particularly our cousins! Emma got Sorry for her birthday, and I'm pretty sure we've played it every day since. Even Dale plays, he got in on a game with the kids on Saturday! The kids love when Brandon, Brooke, and Brittany come over. They play together for hours with no complaints.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a CHUNK! I love it. I can't wait til our kids can play together again...

Lisa said...

I want hair like your girls'. It's so thick and the Emma's sweep over the forehead is so stylish.

Sheesh.

Mark said...

We miss seeing all the kids. It looks like they are all having a good time together. Sooner or later Carrie and I will bring the girls to Texas for some cousin bonding time. We hope Emma's baptism and baby Braun's blessing go well. We miss you all so much.

Tamara said...

There's plenty of towels so when you folks get ready, come on out and we'll all hang out and play Sorry together. (We may have to sedate Michelle if she is going to play while children are present but I think we can manage that.) :)

Rickterscale said...

That's a mother of a scar Emma's got on her knee! How'd she get it?

j-liz said...

She had surgery to remove a cist from the joint right before we moved to Dallas.