Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Those of you who remember my last Halloween know that I had about 4 different costumes. Given my hectic schedule this year, I only found time to put 2 of the 4 I had put together to use. The first was used for my ward Halloween party.

Smash and I went as super heroes. Yes, my entire outfit was purchased from the little boys section of Wal Mart. This is our crime fighting pose...very intimidating, I know.




I was pretty proud of how it all came together. It was my first party since the opening social and I did it without my co-chair and still without a committee. If it wasn't for my roommate Kort I probably would have had a mental breakdown in the process... Alright, you got me, I had one anyway. But it would have been far more severe had I not had her help!

The second costume was used for Halloween night. Ashley and I dressed up together again, this time as Stepford wives. This first picture was taken at about 11pm when we had still not made our way to any parties due to some wardrobe malfunctions of some of my friends.
We eventually did manage to get out. Ryan Mckell went as Ryan Gardiner, Ash a Stepford wife, Annette and her boyfriend went as characters from Hairspray, and Ryan Gardner as superman.

This picture was one of about 50 taken during a fun little photo shoot we did back at my place around 4 am after we had our fill of parties.



1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Court, I'm pretty sure you have more fun than anyone who has ever gone to college. I thought I had fun, but you take it to a new level. And manage to do it all while getting good grades. So impressive.