Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got an idea.

Since Michelle is sick of looking at Obama, let's play a game to help her out. Everybody** post the MOST RECENT picture you have taken of ANY ONE of your kids. So, no cheating. Pull off the very last picture you took featuring one or more of your children and post away.



See? Don't we feel better already? I know I do. Ready? GO!

**Coach and Brett, you can post pics of you with any of the kiddos and Nana/Papas, you can pick if you want to post a child or grandchild.

P.S. This includes all of Michelle's NON-lazerbeam readers, too. And Judy, you're family so you're OBLIGATED to post, but try not to show us all up. :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How about instead of me posting any more pictures of myself on this blog (i think i've reached my quota for the rest of the year in this past week alone), you just keep text messaging pictures of your cutie to me. You know the delight it brings me.

The Queen said...

haha, she is super cute.