Thursday, November 20, 2008


"Yes, I let my boys play in the freeways" and BMW Reliability: As much as I love my M3, I think our family is being sworn off BMW's (or at least Kristin tells me I am not allowed to buy another one...we'll see;), this car, though only 4 years old has had more problems in the last year than you can shake a stick at (4 visits to the shop). Here the alternator decided to shut down in the middle of the arizona desert, the boys and I had an additional fun 4 hour detour in what was supposed to be a 4 hour drive, which including sitting on the side of the freeway building army bases out of rocks, hitch hiking to and from the nearest town and dancing for passing cars to my IPOD, which happily enough we had my speaker box for it. (You can see it infront of the car on the ground)




Kenz stuffing her face: I took Kenz to a science museum this summer, for lunch she asked if she could have the big chocolate brownie for sale, I was in a good mood and jokingly said, "sure but its bigger than your whole head, I bet you can't eat it all", in her classic stubborn sassy persona, she tried to prove me wrong by attempting to stuff the whole brownie in her mouth. Even though she didnt suceed, it made for a good picture.


Kristin_luvs_the_mini: Here I took a picture of Kristin driving my mini van. I know how much she tells everyone she cant stand them, and swears she would never drive one, but thats just to keep up appearances. Believe me, everytime she comes to visit Arizona, she begs to drive my Sienna...I think she secretly fashions herself as the ultimate soccer mom...she will be heart broken when I trade it in in March. :)This post is posted by Michelle at the request of Stephen...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Kristin in the mini van picture. We all know she's been dying for one for years. It's the stamp of "I'm ready to admit I'm uncool..." Congrats Kristin!

Kristin said...

FYI-- you'll never see another pic of me in that hideous van. I don't like them and I don't plan on ever owning one. If we do, then Stephen will be the only driver of that car, instead of his break down every five minutes BMW. I'll stick to my SUVs, especially if gas prices stay the way they are!

Lisa said...

I remember driving around my old Saturn wagon and chuckling a little every time I saw BMWs on the side of the road. It made me feel grateful my car was still working even though I looked uncool (my Saturn was practically Teal, by the way).

Compared to that Saturn, I feel VERY COOL in my mini-van. Admit it, Kristin, you'd look cool in any car you drove.

Katie L. said...

Hey, since when do you drive a blue van? I'm so out of it.