Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blackmail

So not too long ago Katie posted some highly unattractive and all but flattering pictures of me in her blog about the Colorado trip and towards the end of conversation regarding the photos I threatened her that I would return the favor when I got a hold of the CD. You're probably wondering why you aren't seeing any pictures attached. Well my friends this lack of retaliation is a result of two things. At first it was because I found that Katie had removed every picture, good or bad, of herself from the selection and thereby left me no means of taking recourse. But it turns out it didn't matter that I had no blackmail against her however, because as I was skimming through the photos I found far more incriminating photos then the ones she originally posted. It was at that point I was thankful not to have started a battle I so clearly would have lost. You squeeked by this time Kate, but mark my words...I'll get you my pretty.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't think those pictures of you were bad anyways... in fact, I'd give anything to look like you in those pics! :)

Katie L. said...

Thanks for not kicking me when I'm down Court--as soon as I'm done with this crap its on and I can take whatever you can dish out.

Michelle said...

Oh Court...just remember, you look better now than you ever will after having children and aging a bit. So if you got it, flaunt it...there's no such thing as an unflattering picture of you anyway...

Courtney said...

Oh Kate, I know you can take whatever I dish out and I also know you can return it in tenfold which I why I stopped while I was only slightly behind. Consider the white flag raised because I surrender.

And to Steph and Michelle, thank you thank you. We had a combined priesthood and relief society yesterday and they did tell us that we're never going to look as good as we did when we were 18, 19, and 20. I was like "Wait... what? You've gotta be kidding me, this is as good as I'm ever going to look? THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY PEAK?" I didn't even hear the rest of the lesson because I was too busy being disturbed by that little fun fact the stake president gave us.

j-liz said...

Lady Coach, good luck starting a war with the Mrs. Didn't you know that Super-Models don't take bad photos...ever!