Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Success...


Okay folks, how do you like my kitchen? I have successfully unloaded one room's worth of boxes. Isn't this the most fabulous kitchen? I love it. I love the space...especially after our tiny apartment kitchen. The granite hides a lot and it is so easy to cook on. We got a dining room table after not having one for several months and that has been fun. We sit at it and eat like a real family. Some women from church came over and helped me paint the kitchen which was a big pain. It's a beige taupe kind of color. If you look in the top left hand corner, you'll notice the area that we could reach...it'll probably be white forever. And, please take note of the red table cloth. It wouldn't be my house if there wasn't red somewhere (or everywhere). Also, you can't see, but we got a refridgerator with ice and water in the door. My days of getting up every five seconds to get a different kid a drink are over. Anyway, later I'll post some pictures of the "not quite done rooms..."

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

The red table cloth makes the whole room--it would be boring without. I want to see pics of your master bedroom with the beautiful curtains hanging and the cute toss pillows!

Katie L. said...

nice place guys! let me know when the kitchen is stocked and the guest bed is ready.

Tamara said...

It's beautiful. I'm insanely jealous of your granite and I think your choice of wood color/ grain is amazing! I love it. Good work with the plants, too. I always find that plants breathe life into a room. I love it.

Adam said...

I like the dirt backyard myself...

Can I come dig? That's a kid's dream.

The Queen said...

That looks great! I love the chairs. Maybe I should bring Loi's truck up and get one for myself. I can't wait to see it!