Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What my house really looks like...



So Adam, you like dirt huh? The first picture's for you...we're going to put in a gate in our back fence so the kids can play in the dirt. There is all kinds of dirt. Definitely come and visit and dig in the dirt. The second picture is our formal living room aka home teacher's room. It will eventually have the book case in it and that's it for now. The pile of boxes and reptiles add a nice look to the room, don't you think? Most of the rooms, with the exception of the kitchen and family room, currently look like this...ahhhh, isn't moving great? And moving twice in three months...just beautiful. I love our new house though. The dirt view is actually what I see outside my bedroom window when I'm going the treadmill in the morning. It's a nice change from packed in houses...

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Kind of like virtual outdoors? Like you can pretend you're not just stationary on a treadmill and that you're actually cruising the out of doors. I like it...I like it.

Dale said...

I prefer running in my sleep. Well dreaming about running. Actually, it's more of a nightmare. I don't really like running, unless I'm chasing or throwing a ball. Wait, I'm starting to sound like a dog. Not a one legged lil-brudder dog, though. A full fledged 4-legged one.

Tamara said...

oh, lil brudder. You can make it little guy. You just keep scraping along...got such a strong...one...leg.

Dale said...

Michelle, let's race. We have about a 5 month head start. We have about half a garage full of boxes. I bet you win, seeing as we've had about half a garage full of boxes for quite some time and it doesn't seem to be shrinking.

Michelle said...

Okay, Dale, you're on. But I am feeling more and more unmotivated. In fact, if I've lived without most of this crap for three months, what makes me think I need it now? So, yeah, let's race. I'm not so sureI"ll win though.