Sunday, August 19, 2007

NEW CALLINGS

Folks, just wanted to let you know I got a new calling today. Coincidentally Justin and I share the same calling. And Joke's on me because I told Justin what a horrible thing that was to do to somebody when we were in Denver. If you see on the news some LDS siblings hung themselves from the church steeple...you'll know it was Justin and I. If you don't know what the new calling is, just think of the all time worst most awful horrible sick wrong thing they could do to a man or a new person in the ward who has children and who knows nobody. I am seriously doubting there is inspiration in any callings. I think it is a BIG JOKE by whoever's in charge. And I'm sick of being the butt of the joke. Don't call me, I don't want to talk about it. Seriously, if you hear of toddlers running around Fresno because they escaped a church building...you'll know it was me who let the little monsters out.

5 comments:

The Queen said...

Oh NO!!!! Are you in the nursery?? I'm sorry, but I can't help it, I'm laughing. I would call you but I'm at my Mom's... I'll call you later!

Tamara said...

Meems,
I totally feel you on that one. When I first moved into my new ward when I was just married, I was put right into the Primary. I just cried. I was so sad. Honestly, I just wanted to be in Relief Society and be with some girls and make friends. I can only imagine how long my mourning would have lasted if I had been called to Nursery. At least there are some other adults in Primary. Poor Michelle. I'll pray for your sanity. :)

Katie L. said...

Michelle,
May you rest in peace. If you want me to sing at your funeral I will.

Carrie L said...

Not to rub it in or anything, but I got released from stake RS last week and am currently CALLINGLESS! It is a beautiful thing. I'm actually hoping for Primary pianist. I'm tired of being with grown ups and I don't want to go to Sunday School anymore! But that might be because I don't really get to pay attention in SS--I'm chasing after the wiggleworm the whole time. Sorry Michelle--how may kids are there?

Courtney said...

Ouch. If I move there maybe you can request that there be a snack coordinator called and then after that person is called you can request an assistant snack coordinator, which is where I come in the picture. No?