Saturday, August 25, 2007

Something I made...

Here's something that I made while fooling around on my parents computer... I have a membership to this media thing and it's fun making these and you can get the dvd's and have them sent to you. Anyway, if any of you want me to try and make some of your kids and family, etc.. I'd love to! It's fun! Anyway, if you'd like, check it out... this is just pics that I could get from my parents computer... hope you enjoy! Oh and make sure your volume is turned on. :)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=37cb252cc1561cb6ada053&skin_id=1703&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

3 comments:

Adam said...

Way cool, Steph. Remember the deal: you, Dale, and those cute kiddos of yours have to move wherever we move for the rest of our lives, ok? You've only been gone a few weeks and we already miss you and the kids a ton!

Tamara said...

He's right. I hate to say it but he's right. You guys are stuck with us. Nice work on the pictage.

Dale said...

That was really cool.