Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm getting my computer back!

Folks...the countdown is on. Two days until we get our computer hooked up at our new house and yippee...it is going to be hooked up to DSL so I can start posting again. I am so happy to be close to getting into our new house. We are going crazy painting and getting ready to move...but we won't move til Saturday. There is so much to do before then. The kids start school tomorrow. Thank goodness! This summer hasn't been too bad for us because we've been on the move so much but I am definitely ready.

Anyway, look for new posts shortly. I'm going to be posting pictures of my empty house so you folks can vote on what I should do with things...

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Wuhoo! Bring it on. I still need to post that classic picture of toothless Emma and Jake.