Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friends in high places

Hey folks, I just thought I'd let you all know that Mark is the friend in high places that we needed. Rick and I were unsuccessful at trying to schedule Jake's baptism in Santa Clarita because of a whole lot of red tape. Mark generously agreed to talk to his bishop (our former bishop) and see what we could work out. He not only worked it out (Mark, that is), but he also scheduled the building and got a member of the bishopbric (who is a friend of his) to attend. Yeah! So, Jake will be baptized Saturday, September 8th at 10:00 AM in the Santa Clarita Stake building. It will be just him getting baptized and family and close friends in attendance. I'm excited for him...I think it will be a day he will always remember. So, thanks Mark!

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Yay! Good job Mark!

Tamara said...

Way to buck the system Mark. Can I get an 8-clap for Mark?