Friday, December 28, 2007

Colorado Christmas


Ashley at the Enterprise Christmas Party. She walked in the front door, saw Santa, and then cut in front of the whole line and sat herself down on Santa's lap to let him know what she wanted. They had a nice chat.

Camille sat on Santa's lap, too. Emma wouldn't. All three kids were asking lots of questions about Santa. Ashley saw him pass by on his way to the men's room and asked, "Santa! Where are you going?"
Santa: "Uh, I'm going home."
Bash: "But where is your sleigh?"
Santa: "It's on the roof!"
It was funny. Before we got there Emma looked at me seriously and asked if it was the real Santa. I told her to decide for herself. Isn't childhood great?

Santa gave everybody gifts and we got play foam (which by the way is seriously cool). This is the "firesnake" the big girls made when we got home.

Guess who has daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Ashley got a little dog that walks and barks, a big hit. She was pretty cute walking it around. I got some fun video at our big Christmas Eve dinner, some of Ashley leading 30-40 of our family and friends singing Christmas carols, and a little of Nate as Jesus sleeping in a file box, I mean a manger. We also got a webcam for Christmas so as soon as I figure it out, I'll post video of Nate smiling, it's about the cutest thing in the world.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had some fun at the Christmas party. Brandon and the girls didn't get to see Santa this year... we missed the church Christmas party and by the time I remembered to get pics with Santa, it was two days before Christmas and the lines at the mall were atleast 2 1/2 hrs. long... so we skipped it this year. :( man, never realized how blue Ashley's eyes are!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun...where's the pictures of Nate in the file box, I mean manger?

Tamara said...

Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait till I get to meet Nate Dawg. I'm gonna have to play hookie from work and head on out there to your house. Still got plenty of towels?

Katie L. said...

Always Tams