Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sarah's Blessing - Thanks

Many many thanks to you Lisonbees who could make it to Sarah's blessing day. It was such an enjoyable visit and so fun to see you after too long. I think my brain was kind of checked out for most of the day (I've been suffering from that condition since her birth...), so I REALLY appreciate all your help with the food (and cleaning up!), etc., and being patient with my total lack of hostessing. I wish I had taken more pictures, so email any if you have them.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Sarah is gorgeous, she definately looks like a Sawyer.

Katie L. said...

Did your mom make her blessing dress? She is so precious. We are sorry we couldn't be there.

Monkey and Bella look so grown up, it makes me sad to live so far away!

Tamara said...

Us too. Its times like this when I miss the really important stuff that we're sorry we live so far away. Thanks for the post to keep us up to date.

Stephanie said...

Wow, Lisa! Sarah looks like a miniature you! She looks beautiful in her blessing gown. Wish we could be at things like that. I feel like we've missed too many of these things.

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone!

Yes, Katie - while I THOUGHT I could finish the dress after she was born, I ended up having to call my mom the week before!

And Courtney - you're right - everyone does say that she looks like my family but I do hope she gets Lisonbee-girl hair.

Courtney said...

Oh thats easy Lisa, just get her a blowdryer and and a flat iron...thats how we got ours :)

Michelle said...

Lisa, it was fun to see you guys. I'm glad we live close enough to drive up for the day. I enjoyed holding my newest niece. And I hope she gets your hair. I LOVE CURLS! (Except my curly hair, that is...)