Monday, December 10, 2007

This one's for you Justin...

Okay people, we invited some friends over for dinner last night. Their kids are all grown and married, but she is a second grade teacher and a kid at heart. So, we had a nice dinner, then we let our kids open the gift they had brought for them. It was a marshmallow gun. It is the sweetest thing ever! You blow into it and it shoots miniature marshmallows. It's made of PVC pipes and it's painted camouflage. I can picture Justin, Dale, Rick, Matty, Mark, Adam, Brett and my boys having full fledged marshmallow wars. It could get a little ugly if someone, hypothetically, of course, wet the marshmallow before he put it in. Then, it would stick to whomever it hit. Now that would be sweet. So far, it's not too messy to clean up and rick and the boys sure had fun with it last night. I would include a picture, but we don't have a camera...so picture it in your minds...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

A marshmallow shooter? I need to mention that to Brandon so he will put that on his Christmas list... I could have fun with that!

Tamara said...

Yeah, and then ask for one for Brooke and Brit so Braun and I can come too. It'll be a full on war and you can bet I'm licking all the marshmallows so they stick to everything... this is going to take place at your house, right?

Stephanie said...

I'm up for that. We've got all kinds of cool hiding places and upstairs would be perfect for shooting sticky marshmallows at peoples heads!

Katie L. said...

I actually got a little diagram with dimensions for making those at a Relief Society meeting...go figure. I'm not sure what happened to it. If I can find it I'll scan it in and we can have wars in Flagstaff this summer...