Saturday, December 15, 2007

PS


In case you have wondered lately what kids in Provo do for entertainment, I have provided a classic example for you. About 2 in the morning my friends and I stopped at 7-11 for some hot chocolate and this abominable snowman comes walking in behind us. It could tell I was scared so it followed me out and of coarse my door had frozen itself shut again so I couldn't get inside before it got all up in my grill. I swear, who needs alcohol when you have the sober kids of Provo to come up with ridiculous ideas.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That costume would make me run too!

Michelle said...

Hilarious. I remember coming up with some pretty hair brain ideas up in Provo too. I think it's lack of sleep that brings out the craziness in people...Either way, it's good for a laugh.

Tamara said...

I fully know which 7-Eleven that is! One time this guy proposed to this girl there at that 7-Eleven and he had her whole family and his whole family waiting outside video taping it.