Sunday, December 16, 2007

Houston, we have a problem...

*****Names of those involved have been changed to protect the identity of the accused. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.

So, the other day, we were getting ready to go to school and *Ella was brushing her teeth. She came downstairs and set her toothbrush on a towel on the back of the toilet. Then, she grabbed the towel causeing the toothbrush to fall into the toilet which had been previously used without being flushed. Ella didn't want to stick her hands in there was still pee in it, so she came to me and asked me want to do. I pulled out a pair of salad tongs to help her fish it out. Before I could get in there, she flushed the toilet. She didn't want to fish it out with pee in it, of course. Bye bye toothbrush. I just figured oh well, it'll go the way of everything else that goes down the toilet. Two days later, I walked into the dark bathroom and saw this red flashing in the toilet. YOu guessed it. Ella's toothbrush (which flashes) is stuck somewhere in the abyss of the toilet and it reminds us every time the somebody flushes the toilet...it blings red. So, don't be alarmed if you come visit and there's a red blinking in the toilet...it's just a toothbruth. Too bad we can't use that toilet any more. I think we're going to have to get it snaked out. Dumb toothbrush.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh sick. I think its time your kids start flushing IMMEDIATELY after use.

Katie L. said...

What does *Ella think about all this?

Lyndee said...

That is such a funny story. I love that it is still blinking.

Stephanie said...

I hope it blinks forever! That's awesome! lol