Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gems from Bella...

Today at lunch, Bella was obssessed with singing "I am a Child of God." They had learned the second verse in primary today and she kept singing, "I am a child of God. And so, my needs are great." Then she looked at me and said, "Mom, do you know why my needs are great?" I answered no. She said, "Because there was this girl riding a bike and she fell off and hurt her knees. That's why my knees are great." Beautiful folks.

Then, she got her feelings hurt so I was laying with her in her bed talking and Malia decided to join us. She jumped on top of me and Bella started screaming, "Malia, you're in my personal space!" Hmmm...where did she hear that one?

5 comments:

The Queen said...

Bustin' up over here. I was sure you were gonna quote the, "My poop is too fat" one. :)

Lyndee said...

That is so funny! I remember when Bella would do this walk. It was so cute. She would do it at the pool in her swimsuit. Sounds like Bella keeps you laughing.

Tamara said...

I seriously hope all of my kids are like yours. What a crack up!

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! Your kids are classic.

j-liz said...

Bella is a legend. You have to get a webcam so our kids can chat. We just got ours hooked up and my kids want to say hi.