Thursday, January 10, 2008

the happy chickadee


Sarah was an early smiler in my estimation
(but this is my first baby), but it took us over
a month to start taking pictures of it. Here are
some pictures from a couple weeks ago. She
has finally started to do a funny laugh-type
noise, but only in response to daddy and a
certain toy, so it's not on video yet. Yesterday,
at ten weeks, she weighed in at 11 lbs 5 (and 3/4)
ozs. Although she is just "average" in this area,
and definitely no match for cousin Nate,
I'm still surprised at how big she gets so quickly...

7 comments:

Dee Lisonbee said...

Boy has she gotten cute - all of a sudden she isnt a baby any more she is much more of a real person with her cute little personality showing - thanks for the update, shes darling......nana

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's definitely a little Lisa!!! I kinda see Matt, though, in the last picture - something about the expression reminds me of Matt. She's a cutie!

Tamara said...

It's so cute to see her all smiley. Lisa, is that what your baby pictures looked like? She seems to have such a resemblance to you. Thanks for posting the photos!

Courtney said...

So dang cute, her little baby gummy smile just warms my heart here in this cold cold state.

Stephanie said...

I had to look at the pics again because she's so dang cute! I love that smile! Even her eyes are smiling!!!

Michelle said...

She is seriously so cute. I love the smiles. She has grown since we've seen her. Keep posting those pictures!

Katie L. said...

Great smiley pics! I want to hold her and squeeze her and kiss those chubby cheeks. Post more!