Friday, April 4, 2008

Because you REALLY wanted to see more...

I really have nothing to say...but isn't it time to post more pictures of Sarah and shamelessly endorse her as the cutest ever? I think so.

Here's her five month old picture. Remember when the bear was bigger than her? I do.

Here she is in her Easter dress from Nana. I love this face.

We've been giving her some baby cereal every now and then at dinnertime. This is a funny face but she actually really likes it and will smoothly eat spoonful after spoonful. I feed her as kind of a hobby, and to keep her happy while we eat. (Don't remind me of this when her emotional eating actually becomes a problem.)

And lastly - like mother, like daughter...





7 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahhh, those pictures of her are so sweet and adorable! Which nana got her the pink pokadot dress? That dress is so cute!! She's getting so big. Love those dark DARK brown eyes! Great pics!

Dee Lisonbee said...

She has the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen - thanks for the picture in the pink dress she looks just as cute as I imagined. We are really looking forward to seeing you guys this next week, I dont know who is more excited, the kids or me. Mackenzie and I got you something from Disneyland this week which we will be bringing up...it is so nice to anticipate seeing you guys, seems like such a long time.

Tamara said...

Her little smile could seriously light up a room. Look how she's grown! She looks like such a fun baby. And she wears pink just FABULOUSLY! Yay for baby girls!

Thanks for posting the photos. One of these days she and I are gonna hang out but in the eantime, it's so great to see her smiling little face on the blog. It really made me smile.

Michelle said...

Adorable pictures...I can't believe how much she looks like you, Lisa. I'm glad she finally realized Dad's are cool too...Thanks for posting!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO DANG cute! Those big brown eyes and her gummy smile, I could just eat her face off. And don't worry about the whole emotional eating thing, I do it all the time and I don't find it to be a problem at all.

Carrie L said...

She's so cute! I love her smile! When are you guys coming down so the cousins can play together?

Katie L. said...

How do you do it? I have the hardest time capturing Nate's biggest smiles, those are such fun pictures.