Thursday, April 24, 2008

Neato Frito Pedo!

Recognize this dude? Yes, I thought who better to wish Justin an HBD than his old pal (and VERY close friend, I might add) Monchichi. That's right. I went ahead and went there!

So, happy b-day to the man who quickly outgrew the nickname "General Fats" and moved on to any number of other supremely stellar nicknames like the one mentioned in the title. You know, we owe a lot to Justin. It's not every man who can don an easter bonnet and make it look cool. Nor is it every big brother in the nursery who will pop some other kid in the beak to get his little sister her glow worm back (I would have been traumatized without it. The kid was totally asking for it). Or jump on the hood of a moving vehicle only to find that the occupants of the car may or may not have been other than the people he was expecting.

Perhaps the crowning moment of Justin's hilarity was the tackling of the trashcan at Disneyland when he came up swinging afterwards. I was fairly certain that I'd caused internal damage from how hard I laughed. Just more evidence that wherever Justin goes, there is fun. HBD, Justino!





7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday J....Tams, where do you come up with this stuff? I can't believe you remember the Nova hood incident. Those were good times, weren't they? Go home Gary, Go home! Have a great birthday Justin. I'll try and call you later...

Matty said...

What would our family be like if we didn't have Justin around to make us laugh our heads off. It doesnt matter where you are or what you are doing, he has got a way of making everything hilarious. I cant even choose a specific moment, too many to count. Happy Birthday Justin.

Dale said...

Who else (besides maybe Dad) would come home from a stake dance announcing he had the hots for his cousin?

Justin, HBD, and we're glad to have you down here and the rest of you guys coming down.

Courtney said...

HBD J! In honor of your birthday I flew home to enjoy some California sunshine, you can thank me later. You're swell (thats right, swell), thanks for being an A+ brother.

Kristin said...

So just for old times sake Justin I think we should try and flush Tammy's Cabbage Patch Kid down the toilet and then when she comes chasing after us we can pretend to be electricuted when she touches us...what do you think?? If that's not birthday fun I don't know what is!!

Katie L. said...

It's not very cool for your own eternal companion to be late in a tribute to your birthday, but then I have forever to make up for it, right Russ? Happy Birthday to the man who makes my life interesting, and I'm pretty sure he does because he's been gone for the past two weeks and all the fun is gone too! There is nobody there to laugh with at the end of the day--and it happens to be a favorite of his good traits. I'm looking forward to living with him again.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!! It's fun having you at our place. I now see what all the "fuss" is about... he is definitely a funny guy!