Friday, April 11, 2008

We're Baaaaack...

Folks, a good time was had by all. Rick and I just returned from our cruise. Let's see...sunshine, quiet, five course dinners every night, unlimited soda refills, a midnight CHOCOLATE buffet, my first slight sunburn of the season, drunk people doing crazy karaoke, people attending to our every need, somebody making and unmaking our bed every day, No DISHES, and No CHILDREN, cheap shopping in Mexico, good books to read, lots of places to lounge, poolside drink service... Who's in for next year? More details and pictures to follow. But, for now, I have a chemistry test tomorrow at 8:00 AM, an "enrichment interest survey" to create and circulate for sunday and a R.S. lesson to prepare for Sunday also. I gotta get my head in the game...maybe after just one more nap.

6 comments:

OlsenFam said...

Can't Wait for pictures...sounds like the perfect vacation!!!Very relaxing and fun.

Tamara said...

Rock on with your bad self. That is so awesome that you got to go on that trip! Where do I sign up for next time?

Stephanie said...

Freak, that sounds nice!!!

On a side note, how in the heck do you do all that stuff with RS and school and everything else on top of raising four kids??? I'm really feeling inadequate at the moment! I can barely handle the house and three kids. Wait, I can't handle the house... that's why it's always a mess and unorganized now. It's only clean when people come over and so they think its always like that, but nope! Sooo... what's the secret?

The Queen said...

So jealous. I am so glad you were able to get away for a few days!! I found that lady's blog through my sil's. She has a link to it.

Courtney said...

If you take me with you on your cruise next time you go I won't move to Texas, just throwing it out there...

Katie L. said...

I'm crying right now.