Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thought of the Day

So Lisa's Dad works in an office where he gets some hilarious forwards. I have been tempted many times to post some of them on the blog because I have laughed so hard I have cried. So in light of nobody posting, I thought I should share this thought with all of you.

"SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN THE STAIRS."

How true is that. Anyways, I just thought that was worth sharing.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

OK that was hilarious. Why are you holding out on us? What else you got?

Michelle said...

That was beautiful Clark. Thanks for passing it on...

j-liz said...

Well done laddy.

Kristin said...

LOL!!! So funny! I know a few people I'd love to plan slinkie with...one in particular...

Courtney said...

Oh that is good. That is a FUNNY BUNNY. I'm going to need some more of those to get me through these next two busy months.

Dee Lisonbee said...

That was great and when Kristin plays slinky with one particular individual I want to play too. Seriously Matt - remember how good you feel when you share - well, when you are sharing stuff like that we all feel good so - thanks for sharing.

Katie L. said...

As Camille says, sharing is caring Matty