Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wedding Bells are Ringing

Or maybe there's just ringing in my head...Hey everyone! For those of you who haven't heard the latest, the wedding is back on for May 31st. Stephen and I are working on our temple paperwork though I am doubtful we will have a response by May 31st. Procrastination does not pay off! Now all I have to do is get the time off work and plan a wedding in 6 weeks. As of now, we are just planning on having a civil ceremony at Tesoro with no reception following. Anyone that can be there--great! Anyone that can't make it no hard feelings. Stephen and I are taking a huge leap of faith on this one and following the counsel of my attorney. Thank you for your continued prayers. We need it!

10 comments:

The Queen said...

Yay! Your mom told me at church today. I am so excited!!

Michelle said...

We are so in....I'd be happy to take Mackenzie with me back to Fresno the week you're gone. My kids would love it...although we'll probably stay down there for a couple days after the wedding. I'm sure mom's planning on keeping her, but a back-up plan is always good. Should we all wear bubble gum pink again?

Courtney said...

Michelle that is not even funny. Want to know why? Because YOU WEREN'T THE ONE IN THE PEPTO BISMOL PINK MERMAID BRIDESMAID DRESS FROM HELL!!! Krally, I'll be there for sure...plane, train, or car I'll get there. Just promise me there will be no dress-code.

Courtney said...

Back me up on this Tamms...

Matty said...

Kristin,

So nice of you to invite me to this wedding...this time I will even be in the country. I am not sure yet if we are going to make it, but we will see what we can do. Congratulations!

Mark said...

We have got your back. You say when and where and we will be there. Oh by the way, Carrie is off on medical leave (not bedrest) and is beginning to try the stay at home mom thing. We are pretty excited about that.

Tamara said...

Yay for not cancelling our trip out there! We're in!

As for the bubble gum pink, one thing is for sure. This ginormous belly I'm sporting these days will NEVER fit into the original Pink Ladies dress. May I have permission to wear a pink mumu?

Dee Lisonbee said...

We are so excited to celebrate with you guys, this has been a tough road so far and you may of course have more to come but you are surely being guided and directed in all that you do and
hopefully you will both be blessed with happiness eternally when this is all over. we love you...

Katie L. said...

Kristin! How exciting. I hope it all goes great. I have no idea if we can come, that is just two weeks after we move in. I'll discuss it with the big boss and get back to you. I hope we can work something out, I'd hate to miss it!

Katie L. said...

ps If you need me to testify for you about all the bull crap Justin is slinging, just say the word!