Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I never blog anymore

Justin checks the blog more than me these days, it's sad. I discovered that I would sit at the computer while neglecting household chores, and I don't have that luxury anymore. I have to keep the sink empty, the laundry folded and put away, and every bed made. It is exhausting! I try to clean in the morning, leave and not go home until about bedtime. It is a pretty effective system. But we have a second showing tomorrow night, so everybody cross you fingers and pray for an offer before I get committed! Maybe then I can keep up with family news, too.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Don't worry, it seems like no one has been posting lately. We miss you on the blog though, try to come around more often...even if it is just to give us a count of how many times you've made Basher's bed that day.

Stephanie said...

I remember those days... we've had so many over the past ten years! NOT fun at all!!! I was just like you, spending as least time as possible in the house because it was just way too exhausting trying to keep it constantly looking great for realtor visits. Hopefully you guys get an offer fast so that you can go back to enjoying your home for atleast a little while before having to move.