Saturday, April 12, 2008

I never wanted to be in the marching band...

but today, when I was on the phone, I was walking around getting stuff done, trying to be somewhere quiet where I could hear. This went on for about 15 minutes when I noticed that I was leading a parade around the house...Rick was downstairs and I was upstairs...and following me were four kiddies. They seriously followed me upstairs, downstairs, in my room, in the loft, and back downstairs. I feel like I'm that drum major guy leading a marching band in a parade...

4 comments:

Dee Lisonbee said...

Did I forget to tell you that the prize for leaving them for four days is being followed around 24/7 until they are sure you arent leaving again...

OlsenFam said...

I'm sure as soon as you hung up the phone, they scattered! Whenever I'm on the phone, that is apparently when the kids need something.

Katie L. said...

Were they shouting at you trying to get your attention? Basher is my personal shadow. I can't turn around without stepping on that kid!

Carrie L said...

I was actually in marching band and loved it. But I was at the end of the line--I guess that says something about me!