Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kristin's wedding...






For those of you who missed Kristin's wedding...here's a few highlights (from my perspective, of course).

The wedding was outside at a really beautiful clubhouse with fabulous gardens and an awesome lake. It was really pretty. Kristin looked gorgeous. She had an ivory dress and her flowers were coral and oranges. Right as the ceremony was going to begin, Carter disappeared. We didn't know where he was until the ceremony started and Mackenzie walked down the aisle with Steven and Kole. In front of them was Carter, as oblivious as ever, just making his way back to his seat. Priceless. Bishop Williams presided over the ceremony which was about 10 minutes. He gave them some great advice. When it was time to "kiss the bride," we were all feeling the love. All the parents had to shield their children from the view, but we were cheering for Steven. We're glad they're so passionate. After the ceremony, everyone went inside and had crepes with different fruit toppings as well as ice cream and toppings. Meanwhile, Kristin and Steven were being photographed by none other than our good friend Art, who keeps things lively (if you know what I mean).

After everything was over, everyone...oh wait, everyone EXCEPT ME AND MY KIDS AND LISA went to In-N-Out in typical Lisonbee style. I may or may not ever get over the fact that I was not invited. I mean really, my kids liven up the place, don't you think? It was a great day. It was nice to be together. We enjoyed the rest of Saturday swimming and eating Mexican food from some place in Canyon Country and it was TASTY! We wish everyone could have been there...but thought everyone might enjoy the pictures...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Michelle,
Cute pics, Kristin does look beautiful and the kids are pretty cute too! It was fun to see you on sunday and your kids are spirited, but hey mine are too! Carrie

j-liz said...

Thanks for the summary. We were very sad that we couldn't be there. Oh, and I heard about the In n Out run. Leaving anyone out of that is cruel and unusual...even if they are thousands of miles away.

j-liz said...

Thanks Michelle, and sorry Kristin. I am so disappointed that we missed it. And also, if j_liz ever leaves me and I need to get married again, I would like you to dress me and plan my wedding. You do such a beautiful job! Post more pictures anyone who has them.
--Kate

Carrie L said...

Don't worry Michelle--I suggested to Courtney that for her reception she should just get the In-N-Out Cookout Trailer
http://www.in-n-out.com/cookout_trailer.asp
and make everyone happy!