Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh dear...


Houston, we have a problem. I asked Bella to go get dressed for church. I laid two dresses on her bed for her to choose from and waited for her to come down so I could do her hair. And this is what she came down in. It is a scarf. I don't know where we got it or where it's been hiding...but Bella decided it was an appropriate church dress. The only way I could get it off her was to promise she could wear it for the rest of the day after church. And she did. Our home teacher thought it was fabulous. He's probably reporting us to the bishop as we speak. I can't wait for the teenage years...

9 comments:

Tamara said...

I just want to know if a new version of the "fancy girl walk" accompanied the debut of that dress.

Bella is working that scarf cum dress. She's got quite the eye for fashion.

The Queen said...

Oh my!! Work it, girl!

Katie L. said...

How does a 5 year old pose like a seasoned model with absolutely no training? With the way things are going, that girl could make millions in endorsements!

j-liz said...

Bella is a real piece of work! You and Rick have got to be proud. I can't wait to see them again!

Lisa said...

First thought: Where did she GET that?

Second thought: I would like one just like it.

I love love love that picture and the dress. How in the world did she make that scarf into a dress? Not only is she a model and fashion icon, but she also seems to have a way with design.

I'm jealous.

Courtney said...

Um...how did bella get in possession of my party dress? I have been looking for that every weekend for the last month. Please mail it back to me ASAP, my social life is struggling without it.

Matty said...

Wow, Im speechless. Where do you get these girls Michelle. They are seriously hilarious. I just hope my kids provide me with this kind of entertainment someday. Well, right now actually I am still convincing Sarah that she likes me, I will work on the her entertaining me part later.

j-liz said...

So at second glance, did anyone else think of the famous Little Mermaid quote, "Body Language" (sound effect: Bonk, Bonk)?

Rickterscale said...

Tammy - yes she did. I'll post that shortly.