Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rabbit Slap a Bear

Scene: Justin sitting on the floor with Camille on one side and Bash on his lap. Camille is covering his nose, and Basher is covering his mouth.

Justin: Hey, if you don't let me breath I'm gonna die!

Both girls smirk and laugh.

Camille and Ashley: No you won't!

Justin rolls his head to the side and plays dead.

Ashley out of nowhere cocks back and gives Justin a full slap across the face--so hard that his head bobs to the side.

Me (because Justin is laughing so hard he can't speak): Hey! (Laughing) You can't do that, it's not nice. (By this point both me and Justin were in hysterics and the girls were laughing too, so all discipline efforts were worthless.)

I can't even stop laughing. His eyes were closed and everything, he never even saw it coming.
Now a full hour after the slap, his cheek is still hot and red. What I wouldn't give to have that on video!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

HA HA HA HA....That is so funny. Too bad it's not on video...you would have won some serious money...

Stephanie said...

I wish I could've seen that! How funny!!! lol

Adam said...

Michelle is right--your kids are money-makers!

Tamara said...

Is it wrong to hope my kid is as funny as her cousins? This material is priceless. I'm gonna need some of my own!

Courtney said...

I can not wait to come see you guys in two months!

In 20 years when I have kids, will you guys pretend to think my lame stories about my kids are funny?

Courtney said...

Ok so I just realized my comment did not come off as intended. I said that because your kids ARE ligitimately funny but mine, on the other hand, will probably need some sympathy laughs. Just wanted to clear that up.

The Queen said...

hilarious.