Saturday, June 21, 2008

Malia...


I asked mom today as we were all getting in the car after a trip for ice cream and a visit to this awesome new candy store, "Can you imagine our family without Malia?" You may or may not remember that Malia is our "bonus" baby. She has provided us with more entertainment than I could've possibly imagined. This picture is a reaction I get frequently whenver she doesn't get her way. She folds her arms, puts her head down and says, "hmmm." She is adorable, even if she is a package of spunk all wrapped up in a tiny little body...

Oh, and the new blog background is dedicated to Papa...whose favorite holiday is just around the corner!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

What a great pout! With her head down you can't see the lip sticking out, so you might want to coach her a little on that one. And I love the new background, at long last post titles we can read!

Lyndee said...

That has to be the cutest pout. She has gotten so big sinceI last saw her. She is so dang cute.

Lisa said...

I thought she was praying. Seriously. And I was looking forward to another cute quote about iCarly and her blankie.

Courtney said...

I was showing my co-workers some family pictures and they all commented on how precious she was. I was like "if you only knew the bundle of fire contained in that petite little body..."