Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Apparently it's a girl and her name is Emily.

I know these pictures aren't that great but here's your future niece/ nephew in all its glory, anticipated to arrive on August 12. If you squint really hard at the photo and tilt your head a bit, you can see it doing the robot in the picture. Proud day for me and my family. Anyway, thanks everyone for being so excited for us. If anyone has advice they'd like to pass along, feel free. I'll take all I can get. And if anybody has maternity clothes they haven't already burned, given away or otherwise gotten rid of, you can just send them right over too. In the meantime, we'll get Casa Braun all ready for the visits in late summer/ early fall. Plenty of towels, plenty of everything. Quit being so darned polite.


Meanwhile, here's the penguin who broke the news to Adam, just so he'd have no doubt who put me up to it. His belly says "Baby's First Christmas." The kid is half Lazerbeam, after all, so who better to announce it's arrival than the Penguin, right?

Oh, and the Emily thing...Bella told me the baby is a girl and I should name her Emily. Judy would be so proud. Yay for new babies!

5 comments:

Dee Lisonbee said...

hi and CONGRATS11111. I do have to say that for about the last two weeks I have felt like you might have one on the way but I dismissed it until now. We couldnt be happier and if you get me the sizes of the maternity clothes you would wear i can shop some good old Cali sales and help your wardrobe multiply but another thought is to pick Carries brain because she managed to find some creative clothes that she said were comfortable and appropriate for work too so////we will concentrate on your wardrobe until you find out whether it is a he or a she and then we can concentrate on the smaller clothes too/ Diana Bingham comes to Dallas periodically to visit Bree who is also expecting - maybe we can go together on one of those trips/ Seriously though this is sooooooo exciting - Happy Valentines Day to the three of you/

The Queen said...

Congratulations!!! :) And I just happen to think that Emily is a GREAT name. :)

Katie L. said...

We can always use another baby, mine is getting big. Hopefully we'll be able to get to know this one pretty well! Congrats!

Carrie L said...

Hooray! Tammy and Adam, I am so excited for you! And ask away--goodness knows I picked everyone else's brains enough!

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I will admit that I've been waiting for this day since the day you guys got married. :) I was so excited after you told us the news that I even called my mom after you left to tell her the good news. Can't wait to meet the little guy! (I'm still betting on a boy.)