Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Potty training, round II


So, I decided it was time to try potty training...again. Mainly, I'm sick of diapers and she'll be 3 in May...it's time to try again. So, day one...six accidents before Rick finally put a diaper on her. Day two...going better. But, in the middle of the day, Bella decided to dress Malia up in this dress. A fluffy, lots of layers kind of dress complete with bloomers. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THAT THING OUT OF THE WAY WHEN I'M TRYING TO TAKE HER TO THE BATHROOM? It's crazy. I tried talking her out of wearing the dress, but no luck. So, potty training with the fluffiest dress and one arm in a cast. I must be a glutton for punishment...

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

I'm only surprised you didn't give up before the third or fourth accident. Three strikes and you're out! If it makes you feel any better, Ash just peed in her bed last night. I threw a blanket down, tossed her a new pull-up (don't ask me how she peed the bed with a pull-up on because I have no idea) and went out to the gym.

Stephanie said...

Michelle, you have waaay more patience than I'll ever have!

The Queen said...

lol, i hope you are hiding all of her fluffy dresses tomorrow!

Tamara said...

Oh c'mon Michelle, you want something you can be proud of, don't you? Sure you do.

Good luck. I'll pray for you.