Monday, February 4, 2008

New blog!

Michelle, thanks for posting the link to the cochran family blog. Dale didn't know that the blog was set on private a few days ago temporarily and that was probably the same time you tried to add the link. Here's a new one, though, to take it's place. I've been having fun with digital scrapbooks and playing around with different styles so I decided to create another blog, one for Dale and I and the kids. I'll be putting the cochran blog on private for good now that Dale and I have one since my brother has been wanting it on private, but our personal blog won't be. Have a great day everyone! I'm off to take Brando to school - he has auditions today for Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and will be auditioning for the main character, so wish him luck!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

uhh, whoops... forgot to give you the link! Here it is: http://music-n-musings.blogspot.com

Katie L. said...

What happened at the audition? I hope you got that on tape!

Stephanie said...

The audition went really well! He was able to say his part without messing up and had it memorized. We won't find out til Monday if he got the part.