Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some days are just good...

Today is a good day to be in Cali. The weather is absolutely fabulous. Sunny, about 70 degrees or so...it is nice. And, since my husband works for good old Uncle Sam, he has today off because it's Lincoln (or Washignton's) birthday. The kids are in school...so we got a friend to take Malia and went to see a movie at 11:00 on a Tuesday. As a bonus, Tuesdays at our theater are $5 day so our tickets were super cheap. Lucky for us, there were only 10 other people in the theater so we got our choice of seats and didn't have to get there early. Rick just left to pick up Bella from speech and the boys from school and Malia passed out on the couch. It's quiet, my laundry is done and put away, I have no chemistry homework...so I'm playing on the computer. Ahhhh....too bad this will end in about 10 minutes when the kiddies come screeching through the door. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

I live for days like that. They are few and far between, when you get a little quiet and your house isn't too destroyed and you already have dinner planned. Sigh. I could use one today.