Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You would cry too if it happened to you, Part II

Remember a few posts back when I told you about Brandon and his lego racecar that has like a million tiny pieces that he finally finished putting together? You know, the one that makes tears of joy come out of his eyes? (Those are his words.) Welp, here it is... here's Brandon's proud moment!!! Here is the famous legocar all decked out in it's glory... stickers and all! Even the trunk opens and the top of the car opens up! He was so proud of his work and wouldn't even let me touch it from fear of me breaking it into a million tiny little pieces. He was so proud!

Welp.... here it is now after Brooke got a hold of it.

This isn't nearly as bad as it was before I took this picture. This is after Brandon has been working diligently to rebuild his masterpiece. Yep, I came in the room a few days ago to find Brooke taking pieces off the car and throwing them across the room. By the time I found her doing that, she had already taken apart about half the car. Keep in mind, there's even an engine and EVERYTHING that you'd find inside a real car that had to be built on this one. Yep, once again... this car made tears come out of Brandon's eyes, but I wouldn't say tears of joy. Being a kid is hard!!! Especially being a big brother to two curious and highly destructive three year olds!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I just want to know if you managed to save Brooke before Brandon got his hands on her. I've seen her run and the girl can move but Brando is bigger... My money's on Brooke.

Courtney said...

Reading that story makes me wonder what destructive and devistating things I did to my older siblings. It might be a little late for this but sorry!

Katie L. said...

This morning Ashley colored on Camille's shirt (the one she was wearing) with a pencil. She was writing in her "diarrhea" and got carried away. Camille freaked out and cried, "Now I have to go change!" She hates changing. She gets really upset when I tell her to take her capri's off when it's snowing outside. Ahh, the joys of family life.

Stephanie said...

Tammy, luckily this all took place while Brandon was away at school, so I made sure to catch him and explain right when he walked in the door - before he had a chance to see it. Brooke would've gotten away though... she's fast and good at hiding.

Diarrhea for diary? lol That's hilarious!