Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sup?

OK you lameslice nonposters, I have about 5 minutes a day now at work for non-work activities. While I appreciate your thoughtfulness in not over-posting so I don't know which post to spend 2 of my 5 minutes on, STOP BEING SO THOUGHTFUL AND POST SOMETHING. Seriously, I would if I had anything interesting to post, but stating my billable hour tally per day ain't that interesting. And, as Steph can attest, there is not much more to my last few weeks than billable hours. We do get to say hello and goodbye in the evening and morning, but that's about it. Steph's a trooper. I'm a slacker. So, that's what's new here. How about y'all?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Dale! Long time no see... literally. Working those long hours now... this is pretty much the only time we are able to talk. lol Thank goodness we have blogger.

Michelle said...

Nice to hear from you Dale. glad you're still alive and kicking. I will post a picture of the day's early events later, but for now, I am working on my R.S. lesson. Last time I asked for help, the responses were...let's just say, light on usable material. So for now, I'll have to be content to reading my lesson and thinking about how to make it interesting...

Tamara said...

Wow. I thought I was the only one Dale was ignoring these days, given that we spend 10-12 hours a day in the THE SAME OFFICE BUILDING! But, who's bitter? Not me. Has he made plans to go to lunch with me? Nope. Have I had tour of his office? Negatory. He never writes, he never calls...

Steph, let's start a support group.

Katie L. said...

It must be in the genes, I don't see Justin much either.

Courtney said...

If it makes you feel better I only have one roommate and monday through wednesday she is home about 4 hours a day (conveniently when I'm not here) and thursday through sunday she is out of town for track. Basically I live by myself. That's why I have 7 boyfriends so I can have a differen't one sleep over each night of the week to keep me company...I mean...what?

j-liz said...

Coach, you have issues. But, I don't blame the boys. There is nothing like a cute girl in a hot car! Say Hi to Opal for me.