Saturday, February 16, 2008

I blame Katie...

So once upon a time when Justin, Katie and Tammy were all mere college students, Katie introduced Tammy to an Easter treat called Cadbury Mini Eggs. They are sold milk chocolate with a crunchy candy shell (Sorry, I could only find a picture of the dark chocolate kind but you'll want to put your hands on the milk chocolate kind.) Anyway, from the first time I tasted them, they have been an obsession. You don't understand. I get excited about Valentine's Day because I know it's just one holiday closer to these little beauties being on the market again.

Well, I blame at least 10 of my extra pounds to Cadbury Mini Eggs....and I'll likely gain 10 more this Easter! Kate, back me up...these things are addictive! You can't stop yourself once you've tried them! I think I'm going to need to enter rehab! Anybody got any other favorite Easter treats? I've already got one addiction but I'm not above finding another one. Hook a sister up!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh yeah, those things are my favorite Easter candy!!! VERY addicting!

Michelle said...

As Katie and Justin will confirm, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Milky Way Eggs. They are seriously the most divine things ever. I love Cadbury mini eggs too, but Milky Way Eggs RULE!

Katie L. said...

Tammy, I am so swollen with pride that I could have had such a lasting effect on you. The Clark family is all about food (as our appearances will attest) and I am always happy to have someone cross over to the dark side!

Katie L. said...

And I hate to be the one to tell you Tams, but you will gain 10 lbs this spring with our without mini eggs--welcome to my world.

Mark said...

Katie, if food is the dark side than you can call me "DARTH VADER" as my figure will attest. I love holiday candy and anything made by cadbury is right up there on my list. Especially, cadbury cream eggs, if you all know what I am saying. HAPPY EATING EVERYONE. I have an escuse to gain weight right now, it's called SYMPATHY POUNDS.

Stephanie said...

Tammy, you will be happy to know that after seeing this post, I started craving those cadbury eggs and went out and bought some yesterday. I made sure to get plenty for when you guys come over. Always lookin' out for you! ;)

Lisa said...

I have to go with peanut butter and chocolate. It's a good thing Reese's makes trees, hearts and eggs in addition to their cups. As for Easter, I seriously still love marshmellow chicks - microwaved or not.

Dale said...

Lisa, you and Stephanie are a matched set. All I have to say about peanut butter and chocolate is FOUL, NASTY, GROSS, DISGUSTING ETC. Chocolate was meant to be pure and uncontaminated with lesser ingredients like peanut butter. I think there is forgiveness for doing that, but chocolate is where it's at! Right Mom?

Tamara said...

Sweet Steph! When can we come over? How about now? Now? or now?