Thursday, February 21, 2008

Highlights DVD

I'm making a DVD of Jake's basketball highlights this year for my Mom, since she isn't able to see the games. I can make extra copies if anyone wants one. Serious requests only please - I don't want to make 15 copies just because a bunch of you Lisonbeekers wanted to be nice.

P.S. - Jon, who I've become good friends with, helpfully suggested that if you want one, just post a comment with your full name, address, phone number, social security number and one major credit card (don't forget security code and expiration date).

10 comments:

Rickterscale said...

Can someone email me a good background song to play with the highlights? All my music was on the (stolen) computer, which Jon probably has now.

Stephanie said...

One suggestion would be checking out the soundtracks to movies like Glory Road, Coach Carter, Remember the Titans, etc... there's some good ones on those.

The Queen said...

Ooo, how about the theme from Rambo? And can I meet Jon next time I come up? maybe ya'll can have him over for dinner while I am there!

Stephanie said...

Oh I just thought of another one... you could put one part in slow motion and that would make for a good time for the Chariots of Fire theme song. :)

I also like the Rambo suggestion. Good luck! I can't wait to see it! oh yeah, we can have one right?

Rickterscale said...

I'm not asking for suggestions, but the actual song. I don't have any music!

Tamara said...

I just want to request the highlights dvd. Hook me up! I'd like it autographed by "white chocolate" himself if it's not too much to ask.

Katie L. said...

How about that themesong they played all the time when the lakers won the championship for the THIRD time. I don't have it though, and I dont remember what it's called.

Carrie L said...

The library is a great place to find soundtracks. I've done it a billion times.

Courtney said...

I'm putting in my request for an official White Chocolate highlights dvd :) I too want it autographed.

Rickterscale said...

Good call Carrie.