Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella!!!


Bella turned 5 today. She is so very excited about her birthday. Bella is such a great kid. She always provides plenty of blogworthy comments for me. She absolutely loves the spotlight. The more people watching and adoring her, the better. She takes good care of Malia. They play all sorts of games together. She takes lots of crap from her older brothers which is to be expected, and she's a strong little girl because of it. She loves princesses of all sorts, dancing, and singing songs she has composed herself. Nana and Mackenzie surprised her by coming up to spend the day. So, here's to Bella...for five years of unexpected moments, lots and lots of hugs, and and lots more to come...Happy Birthday Bella!!!

8 comments:

Katie L. said...

When was that picture done? I remember you telling me once before you had girls that you hoped your daughters would be as beautiful as Rick's sisters...mission accomplished! I love that picture.

The Queen said...

Happy birthday Belly!

Stephanie said...

I've heard that if you see a runway model in person, they are so extremely beautiful that you can't take take your eyes off of them. I remember seeing one of Rick's sisters at the wedding years ago and couldn't take my eyes off of her - she looked like someone from another planet, a planet full of just beautiful people. She was gorgeous! I definitely see the same qualities in your girls. They're stunningly beautiful girls! and with Rick's height, I definitely see modeling in their future.

Happy Birthday, Bella!

Courtney said...

Oh belly...I'm sad I forgot to call her but she'll accept a day late phone call, ya? I love that girl, even if she openly admits she loves Tammy more than me (on a regular basis).

Matty said...

Well I still feel proud to be in the picture of Bella's family that she drew in church a little while ago. She is so much fun. Hopefully we will make a trip down in the next little bit to see her.

Tamara said...

She is the cutest kid. I miss her so much. That picture is the best shot of her. I'm more in love with her freckles every time I see them. You're a lucky mom.

Happy birthday Bellydancer!

Lyndee said...

Happy Birthday Bella! I can't believe that she is 5. What a big girl.

Dionne said...

Gorgeous picture. Did Judy take it? Maddy had a dream about a week ago and she woke up so happy and said she had the best dream that Bella took a train to come see her.