Monday, November 26, 2007

Blog

Hey everyone! Per request of the Cochran family, the Cochran blog has been set to private... so I'm in the process of trying to add all of you to the "people I choose" section so that you guys can view the blog if interested, but I have to have your email addresses to send you the invitation thingy. Any way I can get you guys to send me your email addresses? I was able to get Tammy and Justin's from their profile page, but nobody else's. Here's my email: stephanie_lisonbee@yahoo.com

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! We had the longest drive of our lives in one day - about 12.5 hours, or maybe even 13. We had a lot of fun though! Take care,

Steph

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Hey Steph,

We had a great Thanksgiving. It was smaller than usual for the Clarks, but that was kind of nice.
lizzydid@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

Thanks! We had fun. I was really hoping to get out there to see you and the baby, but Jared (my brother) who I hardly ever see OR talk too, was at my grandparents house this time (which is rare) so I figured I'd better take advantage of that time with him while I had it. Dale and Jeremiah came back from the turkey bowl at your place limping! lol They're crazy for playing out there in that freezing weather! Anyway, Dale mentioned to me (without me even asking) how cute Nathan is. So, that must really mean something! You know how guys are. :)

Dale said...

Yeah, I was hoping we could set something up for the cousins to get together in Colorado, but I ended up working Friday until about 6 or so and then about another 8 hours on Saturday on a merger agreement. It was such a pain in the can. Between that and Steph's brother being there, it didn't give us much wiggle room. Football was awesome.