Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in Valencia


This past week in Valencia was basically the best week, aside from my two consecutive all nighters. A few hundred games of Sorry, Brett teaching Carter to play the guitar, a day of football with our favorite Bruin duo (Marky and Aurora), Me teaching Malia how to text on a cell phone, and some good old fashioned sisterly love. What more could a girl ask for? How about a delicious Thanksgiving feast...oh wait, we had that too. Basically the best week off school I could have asked for. Don't be jealous.








4 comments:

Matty said...

Well, maybe I am a little jealous, but you are just jealous that I have been chatting online with hot babes all day for the past week. And I got Mad Numb Chuck skills so take that. I really wish I could have been there. Maybe next time...whenever that will be. Whatever, I dont like you anyways.

Matt

Stephanie said...

I saw the Sorry boardgame picture and started missing the days of playing Sorry on the holidays with you guys! We were thinking of all of you during Thanksgiving and played hours and hours of Mafia with all my extended family! Anyway, great pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Katie L. said...

Seeing the pics I'm sorry to have missed it too! I love a good old fashioned low-key Lisonbee Thanksgiving. I miss the crazy days sitting around the living room watching the kiddies wrestle, watching a football game on bullhorn and having 5 conversations going on simultaneously all around the room. Looks like we'll have to plan a visit sometime soon.

Tamara said...

I freaking loved thanksgiving at the Padre's house. And playing sorry...that's a great game.