Friday, November 2, 2007

New links for anyone interested.

I've been inspired by this whole blog world to start one for Dale and the kids and I. So, thought I would share with you guys the link incase any of you are interested in visting every now and then. You'll still see me on here of course, just wanted to start one for the fun of it and for friends of mine to visit... and hopefully you guys!

Anyway, here's the link. Also, there's now a Cochran Family Blog for any of you who are interested in checking that out as well... I know several of you knew my brother and he is one of the contributors (we just started it, so it's still in it's baby stage), but he will be posting on there as well with pics of his kids and stuff. Anyway, here's the links Michelle, incase you wanna put them on the Controlled-Chaos site.

http://cochran-fam.blogspot.com

http://stephanie-lisonbee.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just kidding... I really did have those two, but decided to cancel the blog I had for me and Dale... two is enough, with the Lisonbee family blog and the Cochran one. Three seemed like too much. Anyway, there's still the Cochran Family blog.