Thursday, November 29, 2007

Life has begun!

Welp, the girls are turning three tomorrow - yikes!!! Can't believe it. The past few years have gone by so fast its scary! Tonight was their first night at Gymnastics. It was pretty exciting for me! The place they go to (WOGA) is pretty impressive... it's evidently the National Training Center for Gymnastics and quite a few have gone on to the Olympics. The trainers at this gym are former Olympic Gold Medalists and have trained people like Carly Paterson among others, so it's pretty exciting!!! The girls loved it and I'm just happy that they are now three years old and it feels like doors have finally opened for them to get involved in stuff. I was never able to do the mommy and me classes with them like I did with Brandon since trying to hold two toddlers on your lap and do little dances is nearly impossible especially since jealousy for mommy's lap is often times an issue with twins so it's so nice to be able to get involved with classes like this and just watch them go in there on there own with all the other little kids... so cute! Anyway, I'm rambling... just felt like sharing my excitement with the rest of you - I have a life again!!! woo hoo! ;)

3 comments:

Dale said...

What can I say, as she usually does, Steph did a great job picking that place. It was really impressive. Some girls from our ward did their gym stuff there and one of them got a college scholarship and I understand that place is very successful at getting its girls scholarships. I always joked about doing that for the girls, but maybe the joke is on me and I actually will. Good job Steph! You should have seen Brooke's eyes light up when she was jumping around.

Tamara said...

Dude, the kid is a human jumping bean. Thank goodness she has a place to get her energy out!

P.S. If they get a scholarship to college for gymnastics then Adam will have no choice but to allow me all the gymnastics watching time I could ever want. WOOHOO!

j-liz said...

Happy Birthdee, B & B!